This week has been all about leftovers. Sounds like a lot of turkey, doesn't it? But it was all so good that stretching it out to last has been really nice.
- Turkey shepherd's pie, salad (turkey meat, gravy, broth, and cooked vegetables with mashed potatoes over the top and baked til golden), glazed carrots
- Turkey stuffing bake (spoon stuffing into a baking dish, cover with sliced turkey, pour gravy over the top and bake, covered, until hot), leftover green beans
- Turkey and sausage gumbo with rice
- Chicken stir fry, broccoli with garlic, and steamed rice
- Cheese pizza, salad
- Pho (asian beef broth with noodles, fresh herbs, and thinly sliced beef on top)
- Scrambled eggs, toast, mixed fruit