Tuesday, May 24, 2005

And now for something completely different

Or not.


Couldn't help myself. This Kiri is for *me*me*me*...all for me, thank you ;-) I'm using Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Peacock, and the colors are jewel-like and perfect. They are much more intense than the picture would suggest. It's going much faster than my first attempt (hmmm.....could that be because the yarn is oh, three times larger?), and I'm loving it.

Also trying to finish these for poor Dan, who never seems to get any knitted love:


These are from wool I got cheap on eBay. I'm knitting it up using the Fluted Bannister pattern from the Six Socks Knitalong with my own heels and toe. The heel is in garter stitch so it will hopefully wear longer, and the first one fits Dan perfectly. He's awaiting the other less than patiently, so I'd better get on it.